The Air Force Memorial, honoring the millions of men and women who have served in the United States Air Force.
The United States Air Force Memorial located in Arlington. The United States Air Force Memorial which was designed by James Ingo Freed, symbolizes flight and the flying spirit with three stainless steel spires that are 270 feet high and represent contrails of the Air Force Thunderbirds as they disperse.
The United States Air Force star emblem is embedded in granite beneath the spires. The Memorial also has a paved runway entry, a bronze Honor Guard statue, and walls with inscriptions and for visitors to pay tribute to fallen airmen.
What can we do for Air force Memorial?
- Patriotic Education: this is for most young students, Memories Day and Air Force Memories Day is good opportunity to lead students set up the value of patriotism. Hosting reading activity to leader students read more books about theme of ‘Memorial Day”, know the history of Memorial Day, the significant meaning of Air Force Memorial.
- Air Force service. The Air Force offers service members opportunities to earn a college education just as other military branches do. These programs, referred to as “Voluntary Education
- To do something for Air force family
- Show support for Air force Spouse
- Choose traditional military gifts for Air Force troops and veterans
- Military appreciation plaques