Plan the military retirement celebration with a personalized retirement plaque will be unique and unforgettable for every retired Air Force soldier. A collection of retirement quotes and wishes that you may write to the retired soldiers expressing your feeling at that special moment.
You can’t imagine the conflicting feeling you must be experiencing as you consider the end of military life of Air Force. Therefore our retired soldiers need not only congratulation but also encouragement and support. Engraving inspirational retirement quotes can highlight military plaque and deal with the beauty of life in later years but they can also be intended as motivational tools
Below are a few inspirational Air Force retirement quotes for you to browse. And hope these Air Force retirement sayings have the power to change soldiers’ minds, their retired lives and help them reshape their very existence.
- Age is only a number, a cipher for the records. A man can’t retire his experience. He must use it. — Bernard Baruch
- Thank God every day when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done whether you like it or not. Being forced to work and forced to do your best will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know. – Basil Carpenter
- Retirement has been a discovery of beauty for you. I never had the time before to notice the beauty of your grand kids, your wife, and the tree outside your very own front door. And, the beauty of time itself. – Hartman Jule
- Now, you have time to smell the roses, or a pot of freshly brewed coffee. Sit on the patio and listen to the rustle of the trees leaves, a bird’s call…be still and just listen. The end of military life means the start of new life.
- Service men and women honored their country with their service, and now it’s the right time to honor their distinguished military careers; it’s the appropriate time to out for a late autumn walk in the closing part of the afternoon with your spouse and kids for they were waiting for long.
- Our brave service men and women, retirement will be a time to do what you want to do, when you want to do it, where you want to do it, and how you want to do it.
- Retirement is not idleness, and it is perfect time belongs to you and your family to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.