Military families are important as the strength of our soldiers come from the strength of their families.
There are a vital connection between soldiers and the Army’s ability to remain strong. They endure the challenges of multiple deployments and moves, spend holidays and life milestone apart; juggle everyday task while a spouse, parents, son, or daughter is in harm’s way and honor the serve of their loved ones and memory of those lost.
And now, do you consider a military family has served this country? If you have no clear answer, below Military Family appreciation quotes can tell you something.
Military spouse – the hardest job in the military. For most military spouses, Army spouse, Air Force spouse, Navy Spouse, Cost Guard spouse, etc, they found separation during deployments was more difficult than they anticipated. While they don’t want him to give up something they know enjoy doing, but they are tired of being alone with your daughter who also misses him.
- As military spouses, are not in eminent danger of being shot, but your husbands are.
- Military spouses are in danger of losing our other half, the father of your children, the one person in this world that you want to spend the rest of our lives with, and you live with that every day.
- This person has clearly never been on the other end of a military marriage and there is a good chance they are not married.
- The day you married a service member is the day you joined the military.
- The military may take your body but I keep your heart.
- Deployments are nothing compared to sharing our whole lives together.
Parents of Soldier
As parents, one of our greatest worries is how to keep our children safe. Even when they’ve grown up, that worry never really disappears, especially for every soldier’s parents when they face a danger so serious they can’t offer any protection. When they son or daughter, enlisted in the Army/Air Force/Navy/Marines and deployed to Iraq, they were surprised to find out how strong those worries were.
They kept their worries to themselves until the day their son and daughter was leaving, but they also were proud of what they kids had done for country. They usually use inspirational deployment quotes to show their special love and support for deployed son or daughter overseas.
- You have a soldier in your family…he/she is your kid…how exciting! You should feel so proud. Regardless of where you come from, your race, religion or political views, you need to realize how important your soldier is to our country.
- It doesn’t matter where your son and daughter deploys because whenever a your son and daughter deploys it puts stress on his/her parents.
- Your soldier who is your son or daughter raised his/her right hand and swore to protect and defend this great country and its Constitution. Wow, that’s pretty powerful!
- Army life is not an easy life, and it’s not for everyone. But, if your son or daughter is a soldier, let me offer you reassurance.
- It was these great American heroes our sons grew up with and wanted to emulate. It was Army life that shaped all four of us. We raised two wonderful sons amid the moves and separations and turmoil of war.
Kids of Deployed Fathers/Mothers
Have your children keep a special deployment box while their mom or dad is deployed. Have the children decorate this box however they would like. Then each time the child receives something, makes something or writes some love quotes for their deployed parents that they want to share with their mom or dad they can put it in the box and keep it safe until they come home.
- Your mom is soldier, when you were young boy you always told you that she glow in uniform.
- My dad left to serve our country well, how hard that day you said good-by, some old, some new, not own will fade; how hard that day you said good-bye, they joy, the pain, etched in your eyes.
- Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. -Richard L. Evans
- Make each day your masterpiece and let your deployed dad or mom be proud of you.
- Your dad is a great soldier, your hero, your example, so don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.
- Love is the most important thing in life, and your love and happy life are the best gift of your deployed parents.
- Always make the best of the best, and never make bad worse, for your deployed parents will be interested in your best.
- There are no shortcuts to life’s greatest achievements, but it is important that live free, live happy, healthy and happy you are greatest achievement for your father who was deployed overseas.