Military Appreciation Quotes
You know the military appreciation quotes play important role in your military gifts. You may like collect military appreciation quotes. Here are 20 quotes below, which apply to all the armed forces then you can engrave them on your crystal military plaque, it will be wonderful, www.diyawards.com will offer you many kinds of custom military plaques [Click here to read more].
- He loves his country best who strives to make it best. -Robert G. Ingersoll
- Freedom is never free. ~Author Unknown
- Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone. ~G.B. Stern
- Courage is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.-Winston Churchill
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. ~William Shakespeare
- There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity. -Gen. Douglas MacArthur
- No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation. -General Douglas MacArthur
- Real security lies in the prevention of war–and today that hope can come only through adequate preparedness.- General Omar N. Bradley
- Armed Forces Day this year should serve to emphasize the practical application of unification in action, and to remind us of the continued need for unity in our Armed Forces and among all of our citizens in the interests of security and peace. – Robert D. Lovett
- At home and abroad, military men and women are showing purpose and dedication in defending American ideas. They are performing in our country’s best traditions under circumstances both difficult and complex. Thanks to their determined spirit of patriotism and professionalism, our country has a powerful and unified defense team, employing its forces in the constant quest for peace and freedom.- Melvin Laird
- It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~Author unknown, sometimes attributed to M. Grundler
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! ~Maya Angelou
- No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you. ~Author Unknown
- No one who achieves success does so without acknowledging the help of others. The wise and confident acknowledge this help with gratitude. ~Author Unknown
- Let no vandalism of avarice or neglect, no ravages of time, testify to the present or to the coming generations, that we have forgotten, as a people, the cost of a free and undivided Republic. ~John A. Logan
- For what avail the plough or sail, or land or life, if freedom fail? ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The power of an air force is terrific when there is nothing to oppose it. – Winston Churchill
- We’re going to bomb them back into the Stone Age.
- The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!
- For over 221 years our Corps has done two things for this great Nation. We make Marines, and we win battles.
Above Armed Forces Day Quotes are available on your Armed Forces Day gifts for Army, Navy, Air Force, etc. Your military people will be interested in the engraved Armed Forces Day Quotes on the crystal awards or the plaques.
Crystal awards, large or small, are always striking. You’ve most likely seen one of these beautiful crystal awards in military office or their barracks.
The award generally has a logo, picture or specific message such as the laser engraved on the crystal honoring the recipient and his accomplishment.
If you want to choose the personalized military crystal plaques with your sincere appreciation wording as Armed Forces Day gift, DiyAwards.com will offer you kinds of custom military appreciation plaques.
Read More Military Quotes:
Military deployments are not easy for most military members, their friends, and their families. It’s hard to be separated for months on end and for family and friends, not knowing that your loved one is safe can be heart wrenching. Just like this deployment quotes said:
Do you consider a military family has served this country? If you have clear answer, below Military Family appreciation quotes can tell you something.
Parents’ Day WordingYou must be interested in using Veterans Day quotes to send words of appreciation to Veterans who are here to celebrate this annual American holiday honoring military veterans. Use Veterans Day quotes in cards, letters, emails, and school lesson plans, to spread appreciation on Veterans Day 2011 for those who served our country.
Appropriate Parents’ Day wording will be the highlight of Parents’ Day cards, plaques, gifts and more. Your parents will read your love and appreciation from these warming wording. They will be proud of your thoughtful and creative Parents’ Day gifts ideas.
You know the military appreciation quotes play important role in your military gifts. You may like collect military appreciation quotes. Here are 20 quotes below, which apply to all the armed forces then you can engrave them on your crystal military plaque, it will be wonderful.