There is nothing more valuable than a few quotes of gratitude that can make military wives feel that they have done a worthwhile job.
Military spouse – the hardest job in the military. For most military spouses, they found separation during deployments was more difficult than they anticipated.
But they still keep their love and support for deployed husband, the feeling of loneliness, depression, helpless can’t defeat them for they know happiness and peace of military family is depending on steady marriage and they are proud of their husband. We are also proud of our great military wives for their selfless, strong and brave.
Proud Military Wife Quotes
- If you don’t stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!
- Home is where the military sends you.
- Freedom is never free. ~Author Unknown
- The patriot’s blood is the seed of Freedom’s tree. ~Thomas Campbell
- Do military spouses serve the US? Yes, they do!
- You, as military wives, are not in eminent danger of being shot, but your husbands are.
- You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
Appreciation is a fundamental human emotion need, and appreciation words have the power to change our mind, so don’t save your appreciation and let our lovely military wife know how much we appreciate and love her.
Appreciation Quotes for Military Wife
- I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks. ~William Shakespeare
- Across America, military wife inspire us all with their courage, strength, and deep devotion to our country.
- Military wives are important as the strength of our soldiers comes from the strength of military family.
- By appreciation, we make excellence in others our own property.
- This is more than just a grand reopening — it’s also a member appreciation day.
- There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.
Our military wives are in danger of losing their other half, the father of their children, the one person in this world that they want to spend the rest of their lives with that every day. Military spouse need to do more than others for their military family without husband for mostly of year. They should spend more time taking care of their parents, educating their children, keeping house, working etc.
They always feel tired alone with these things. So they need our help, need our support and encouragement. Below are a few inspirational quotes for them to wish they to become stronger and more brave.
Inspirational Quotes for Military Wives
- Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all! By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall. ~John Dickinson
- No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks. ~James Allen
- Love your country. Your country is the land where your parents sleep, where is spoken that language in which the chosen of your heart, blushing, whispered the first word of love; it is the home that God has given you that by striving to perfect yourselves therein you may prepare to ascend to him. ~Giuseppe Mazzini
- Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own. ~Seneca
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles. ~George Jean Nathan
- God will pray our soldier forever.
- Belief creates the actual fact.
- Life was always a matter of waiting for the right moment to act.
- You might not be the one wearing a uniform, being shot at, spending years away from your family in a foreign country, but I am the one back on the US Army base.