There is nothing more valuable than a few words of gratitude that can make our retired soldiers feel that they have done a worthwhile job. So customize retirement plaque with engraved retirement wording will be great retirement gift for veteran.
It is a big surprise to the retiree if you present him with a crystal military retirement plaque engraved with retirement wording, his name, rank, dates of service, his military branch and division as well as their insignia and crest at the party to celebrate his retirement. The retired soldier will surely cherish this military retirement gift and proudly show it to others.
You may be interested in collecting more appropriate military retirement wording to highlight the plaques, here are some great retirement quotes and poem for your reference to help you customize personalized military retirement plaque.
A poetry keepsake is also a special memorable military retirement gift. You can imagine the emotion while your retired friend read your heartwarming poem on the military plaque. Send happy retirement wishes with a personal touch.
by Robert Frost
He is that fallen lance that lies as hurled,
That lies uplifted now, come dew, come rust,
But still lies pointed as it ploughed the dust.
If we who sight along it round the world,
By Sara Teasdale
An aged soldier is but a paltry thing,
A tattered coat upon a stick, unless
Soul clasp its hands and sing, and louder sing
For every tatter in its mortal dress.
A Retired Soldier
by Anne Bronte
O, let me be alone a while,
No human form is nigh.
And may I sing and muse aloud,
No mortal ear is by.
- This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. – E. Davis
- Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. – Ronald Reagan
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment. – Judd Gregg
- Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die – G.K. Chesterton
- How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! – Maya Angelou
- In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot. — Mark Twain
Military Retirement Plaque Wording Layout
Here are a few sample appreciation wording and layouts for military retirement plaque that might recognize and appreciate those who are the brave men and women who left their comfortable lives to join the forces that fight off war in faraway and foreign lands.
Retirement Plaque Recognition Messages
In Recognition and Sincere Appreciation of Your
Distinguished Service, Guidance, Devotion and Friendship
You Will Be Long Remembered!
Congratulations and Best Wishes on Your Retirement
An unique retirement gift to congratulate a tremendous career on such a monumental occasion
Retirement Award Appreciation Wording
In Appreciation For Thirty Five Years
Of Outstanding Service and Dedication!
We Will Be Forever Grateful For Your
Boundless Creativity, Your Shared
Insights, and Your Guidance.
Turn your memories and gratitude into a beautiful Co-Worker’s Retirement Gift!
Best Wishes on Retirement! Wording
Upon Your Retirement, your calm, thoughtful
and insightful ways will be missed.
Words cannot properly express our gratitude for
your contributions, kindness and the wisdom
you brought to our daily lives!
Make your coworker’s retirement memorable
with your personal best wishes!