Parents’ Day WordingJuly 22nd, 2011 | Posted by in Military Appreciation Poems | Military Appreciation Quotes | Military Gifts by Branch
Appropriate Parents’ Day wording will be the highlight of Parents’ Day cards, plaques, gifts and more. Your parents will read your love and appreciation from these warming wording. They will be proud of your thoughtful and creative Parents’ Day gifts ideas.
Let your sincere Parents’ Day wording help you open your heart and express all your feeling for your military parents who are special parents in this world. Tell them how you admire them and how thankful you are for all their sacrifices, affection, love, and care.
Here is a list of Parents’ Day wording includes Parents’ Day quotes, poems to help you convey your message to your parents.
Parents’ Day Quotes
- Mom, you used to say it doesn’t matter how many kids you have… because one kid will take up 100% of your time so more kids can’t possibly take up more than 100% of your time, but I hope I can bring 100% happiness for you and dad.
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
- Having children makes you no more a parent than having a piano makes you a pianist.
- How pleasant it is for a father to sit at my board. It is like an aged man reclining under the shadow of an oak which he has planted.
- On a cloudless summer evening, look up to the skies, look up to the heavens, look up to the stars, look up to the Almighty and thank Him for giving me you, my dear father and mother.
- Someone thinks that there is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child, that’s wrong for our life be filled with love and friendship between I and you, father and mother.
- When you teach your son, me, you teach your son’s son.
- Lucky parents who have fine children usually have lucky children who have fine parents.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our parents.
- Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next enervation.
Parents’ Day Poems
Thank You to My Parents
Thank you for always being there
and knowing just what to do
Thank you for knowing the words to say
When I’m feeling way beyond blue
Thank you for patiently listening
To all my worries and stresses
Thank you for caring enough
To get me out of all my messes
Thank you for being a phone call away
Or around the corner to run to
Thank you for your door always being open
And knowing just what to do
Thank you for being my constant support
When i didn’t think I could cope
Thank you for lifting my spirits
And letting me know there IS hope
Thank you for being the best parents
A daughter could ever wish for
I love you with all my heart
Today and forever more.
To My Parents, I Love You
I have gone through
So many different stages
Changing ideas and goals
While searching for the
Right kind of life for me
You were always
Ready to help me
At all times
It must have seemed like
I would never
Follow one straight path
Now that I know
What I am doing and
Where I am going
I can only show you
My extreme appreciation
For your support
By being true
To all the ideals and values
That you tried to teach me
Thank you forever
For standing by me
I love and appreciate
Mom & Dad
I can’t repay the lessons That you taught when I was small.
Or give you gift for gift The daily treasures I recall…
I can’t return encouragement And loving words of praise.
In quite the way you did for me Through all my childhood days.
But there is one gift that I can give, It’s all the love you’ve earned.
For love is what you always taught… And love is what I learned.
To All Parents
“We don’t need your schooling,
We just want to have fun and go around fooling.
We’re the leaders of your nation,
Everything you hear about in the future WE will have done.
We’re going to make sure the world survives,
WE won’t use scams or bribes.
There’s no justice there’s just us,
We sometimes complain and even fuss.
What happened to the meaning of in God we trust?
He created us, love him we must.
So when we get older and our children grow up,
As they start to mature, start to look up.
We’re gong to teach them what you all showed us,
Like to be kind and not to cuss.”
Parents’ Day Wording Sample Layout
For those of you looking for Parents’ Day wording, here are a few sample appreciation messages and layouts that may be good for you.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.