What can we do for our deployed soldiers? What can we do to show our love and appreciation for our deployed troops? Let’s prayer for them!
Military Deployment Prayer
Prayer is the communication between the person praying and God. Prayer asks God’s protection for all our men and women in military service. Give them unflinching courage to defend with honor, dignity and devotion the rights of all who are imperiled by injustice and evil.
Pray for deployed children, husbands and wives, our fathers and mothers, and our friends and loved ones who now leave to journey away from their own people. Pray to God to kept them safe wherever they go. Praying God’s peace fills your deployed loved one. God’s hope uplifts his/her and God’s love inspires him/her. Keep the faith and know that he/she is not alone.
So, don’t be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. But how to pray for our deployed soldiers?
How to Pray for Our Deployed Soldiers?
If you don’t know appropriate ways to pray for your deployed husband or for our military in general, below are some tips maybe helps you.
- Pray that he would have the peace of Christ with him. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your minds in Christ.
- Pray that he will depend on the Love of God to keep him from bitterness at others.
- Pray that our soldiers will be fulfilled in their jobs.
- Pray for the soldier’s safety. Psalm 17:8 – Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.
- Pray for our deployed soldiers to show your support and encouragement. Joshua 1:9 – Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Pray for your deployed loved one to keep away from loneliness. Deuteronomy 31:6 – Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Pray that God strengthen our deployed soldiers with power through his Spirit.
Using appropriate military prayer to express our love and appreciation is perfect. When it comes to selecting an inspirational prayer gift you have a large selection of options.
Prayer patches are an honor and tribute to salute men and women who protect our freedom and defend our liberties. Some prayer patches denote a message with a Bible verse, while other patches display religious symbols, such as a cross or angel.
Each military prayer plaque can be personalized with your custom messages as well as the military service branch logo/emblem.