Thanksgiving is an emotional time and so called because we are all so thankful that it only comes once a year. Thanksgiving is also a time that allows us to honor all the men and women that have served in the Armed Forces during peace times as well as times of war, without these brave people, the world would be a very different place.
Many people choose to send a Thanksgiving gift instead when they want to say thank you quote to make known their sincere appreciation for a great veteran.
Below are a few thank you quotes for you to browse.
- Let us remember that, all the women and men who served in Armed Forces, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and show it in deeds.
- God has two dwellings; one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart. In our thankful heart, how important for us to recognized and celebrated our heroes and she-roes!
- We may wake each morning bright and know that freedom rings, because of your great sacrifice.
- Thanksgiving is possible only for those who take time to remember; such as a hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself; no one can give thanks that has a short memory.
- O Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness, first, thank you for your selflessness – for volunteering or being willing to serve when called; for the difficult conditions you’ve lived in while doing your duty to our country.
- God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?”. And the willingness of America’s veterans to sacrifice for our country has earned them our lasting gratitude.
- Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart, thank you for being the protectors so we can live our lives not worried about danger!
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to write words, but to live by them.
- Thank you for the sacrifices you and your families are making. Our Vietnam Veterans have taught us that no matter what are positions may be on policy, as Americans and patriots, we must support all of our soldiers with our thoughts and our prayers.
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
- For flowers that bloom about our feet;For tender grass, so fresh, so sweet;For song of bird, and hum of bee;
For all things fair we hear or see,
Father in heaven, we thank Thee!
And thank you, Veterans
You are protecting these by your great sacrifice.