Valentine’s Day can still be celebrated with romantic deployment gifts though you can’t share this special day with deployed husband.
Your deployed husband who’s ever been away from home for long periods of time can relate to the excitement and joy of receiving your unique Valentines Day presents. Your thoughtful Valentines ideas can raise the morale of your deployed husband and let him to feels like celebrate Valentine’s Day with you while receive your great gifts.
Valentines Day Gifts Suggestion for Deployed Husband
What are the best military Valentines Day gifts should you choose? When choosing the appropriate Valentine’s gift to send overseas, a few suggestions should be kept in mind.
Below are a few tips may help you avoid the question that some military items are not allowed to be sent and other items will not service extreme weather conditions.
- Do not include any type of magazines, movies, or pictures that have pornography material in the care package.
- Alcohol is illegal in Kuwait. So don’t send any drinks containing alcohol.
- Do not send anything that comes in an aerosol can such as deodorant or shaving cream.
- If you are preparing a romantic Valentines Day present for a deployed husband or for one who is going on deployment. You should know what your deployed loved one can’t take a whole lot of un-necessary things along. You should make sure that you’re getting your loved one military gift that doesn’t’t take up too much space, but that’s full of meaning.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
1. Star and Stripes Valentine’s Plaque
Show your deployed husband your deep love by sending him this celebration of freedom and love design. Star and stripes decorate this military plaque and scrolling fonts add a touch of grace. Our troops are the stars of American Freedom. Customizing the unique military plaque offers ample space to thank your husband for his service and sacrifice as well as showing, and show your love and concern.
How to prepare the Valentine’s Day care package for deployed husband? Some small boxes of chocolates, boxes of conversation hearts, heart shaped box of conversation hearts, bags of Hershey’s Kisses, “Walk the Line” soundtrack, and a red “I Love You” pillow could be available to the Valentine’s care package.
3. Romantic Valentine Message in a Bottle
Send your deployed husband or boyfriend sand, seashells, umbrella and a romantic message personalized by you. Add a cute, heartfelt Valentines message, Valentines love poem to the bottle that expresses the way you feel about him. This romantic and sentimental military Valentines gift will tell him how much you miss him.
A Valentines Day poem can also be a memorable and romantic military gift. You don’t need to be a great writer or even have a lot of creativity to write something that your deployed husband will feel is special. Often times, it is just the extra effort that is enough to surprise and impress a deployed loved one.
5. Valentine’s Day Card with Love Quotes
6. Valentine’s Day Bracelets
Engraved charm bracelets with initials of you and your husband is a nice Valentines gift that you can start with a praying hands charm and then your deployed loved one can add to every time he goes some place new.
7. Write Your Love Story
As a military spouse, the hardest job in the military for most is the found separation during deployment, it is often more difficult than they anticipated. So, the first things of your love story are always more memorable and can make the most impact at times.
Remind your love of the first time you met, of the first laugh, the first kiss and write them down. Bring back the exciting time when everything was new and nearly everything the two of you did was a first. It will be perfect that engraving your own love story on the crystal heart Valentine gift.