Your thoughtful Christmas care packages can raise the morale of your deployed loved one. But let heartwarming Christmas quotes to highlight your Christmas card of care package will touches soldier’s lives and makes the Christmas gift last forever.
Here are our top 20 Military Christmas quotes that have inspired warriors:
1. Believe in Santa Clause, teddy bears and friends, and a magical joy that never ends! The sparkle in children’s eyes, of wonder and delight, shines brighter than any Christmas lights.
2. Thought you deployed overseas, may your treasures this Christmas be a care package full of laughter, memories and happiness, friendships rekindled and hearts filled with joy.
3. Peace on earth will come to stay, when we live Christmas every day.
4. May the blessings of Christmas, be with you today and always overseas.
5. There is no time more fitting to say “Thank You” and wish you Merry Christmas – The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
6. It is my earnest hope – indeed hope of all mankind – wishing you a Joyous holiday season and very happy and peaceful New Year.
7. Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty
8. Military power wins battles, but spiritual power wins wars, let our Christmas blessing highlight their spirit.
9. There are some who’ve forgotten why we have a military. It is not to promote war, it’s to be prepared for peace, for Merry Christmas.
10. While we are grateful to all the brave men and officers for the events of the past few days, we should, above all, be very grateful to Almighty God, who gives us victory.
11. Blessed be the memory of those who have left their blood, their spirits, their lives, in these precious books, and have willingly wasted themselves into these during monuments, to give light unto others.
12. From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with blood of tyrants and patriots, from Christmas to New Year, the wishing tree will be decorated with genuine blessings for every deployed soldier.
13. A soldier is he whose blood makes the glory of the general, the Christmas wishes is it whose heart filled with love.
14. One happy voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. It sings to you in the night – Merry Christmas!
15. I hope, my voice – Merry Christmas, wander in your heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines
16. You will feels my gaze upon your heart this moment while you read these words like the sunny silence of the morning upon the lonely field whose harvest is over.
17. God comes to you in the dusk of your evening with flowers from my past kept fresh in his basket.
18. Sending you the Christmas sunshine, sunshine smiles upon the winter days of your heart, never doubting of its spring flowers.
19. Your heart is homesick today for the one sweet hour across the sea of time. Through a frosty winter night, In a sleigh with reindeer flight, Bringing joy to large and small, Merry Christmas one and all.
20. Your thoughts shimmer with these shimmering wishes and your heart sings with the touch of this sunlight of Christmas; your life is glad to be floating with all things into the blue of space, into the dark of time