Army wife deserve to know how grateful the Army, their spouses and their country are for their support and devotion. The personal sacrifices military spouses must make a key component in helping the Army reach its readiness, retention and recruitment goals.
Many kinds of Military spouse appreciation day activities for army wife to show our support and appreciation:
- Military Spouse Appreciation Day Ceremony – Military Spouse Appreciation Day is May 7, 11am-1pm at the PX. The ceremony starts at 11am with the cutting of the cake. This event will feature MWR discounts and flowers! The PX will have a drawing and door prizes.
- Military Spouse Appreciation Day Night – Each military family spouse has a unique story and we want to show our appreciation by honoring their sacrifice, commitment and steadfast spirit.
- Military Spouse Appreciation Day lunch – In honor of Military Spouse Appreciation Day, the Kadena Airman and Family Readiness Center hosts a lunch for all military spouses on Friday.
- A Twitter Party to celebrate army wife and the sacrifices that they make on a daily basis.
- Military Spouses Appreciation Events will begin on May3, and continue throughout the week, special offerings will include: Battle Bean Coffee Shop, Cascade Community Center, Bowl Arena Lanes, Eagles Pride Golf Course etc..
When she is married to an army man, the lifestyle can be challenging. Friends and family members of couples in the military can support the wife when her spouse goes on deployment by being available to help. Here are some small military spouse appreciation gifts for army wife can be wonderful support.
- Send the health care package to her.
- Encouraging her to join Yoga class.
- To help them design new hair style.
- Treat military wife to an Organic Bubble Bath.
- Top Ten Spiritual Gift Ideas.
- Top Seven Practical Gift Ideas.
- Army wife ring.
- Army wife plaques[ Click here to see more categories of military appreciation plaques]