What is a Coast Guard Wife?
She’s totally feminine, yet at times we see her mowing the lawn, balancing checkbooks or fixing a leaky faucet. She comes in all shapes and sizes -tall, small, petite and robust. On occasion, she’s a little pregnant but she’s always at our side when we need her.
She was alone, her husband at sea, when her child was born or when the movers came and she wondered why he had to be so far away when she needed him so much.
Every holiday, she must be an actress, she tells her children, “Let’s enjoy the nice time, we are going to have such great fun”.
She trimming up a Christmas tree with her children, to help children put stocking at the end of their beds before they go to sleep so that they may get presents from Santa Claus.
She always told her friends and relatives that she is great and happy.
Though she still think it is perfect her husband can celebrate the Military Spouse Appreciation Day for her, let she feels her role of coast guard wife.
Know more our Cost Guard Wife
It is said of such a woman that she must have the patience of an angel, the stubbornness of a mule, the stamina of a horse and the Wisdom of Solomon. Coast Guard wife is.
When the evening shadows gather, the lonely night is here, our coast guard wife prayer for her coast guard who is so far from home. What should we do to show our appreciation and respect for great coast guard wife during the special holiday?
5 Hot Holiday Gifts for Your Military Spouse
- Digital Picture Frame. During a deployment season, many times the spouse that doesn’t get deployed is forgotten about; choose the digital picture frame to them is thoughtful gift idea. Intuitive controls and a quality display make the CA700 the new way to enjoy your digital photos, just insert an SD, MS card or USB thumb drive and power the CA700 and let the slideshow begin.
- Army Wives.”Army Wives” tells the story of four women and one man who are brought together by their common bond — they all have enlisted spouses. They form an unlikely alliance as they help one another through the challenges, tragedies, and struggles of Army life.
- Holiday Parade. You’d be hard pressed to find a city or town that doesn’t have a holiday parade. Chances are you can find at least three or four near where you live. Take the family, pack up some goodies like popcorn or hot cocoa, and “vote” on the best parade float or display.
- Spa Day. Treat the military spouse to a spa day. Military spouses rarely get a chance to look after themselves. Offer to babysit while she goes and get a relaxing massage, mud wrap and manicure and pedicure. If the military spouse is a man, check with the spa to see if they have special services just for men
- Military Spouse Plaque. Show a coast guard wife your deep gratitude by awarding them with this celebration of military spouse appreciation day. Thank you for their support, sacrifice and selfless.
No matter how much she’s changed, never forget that you mean the world to her, she loves you more than anything, and you will always be her hero.