What kinds of military gifts have you chosen for Independence Day celebration? What Independence Day means to a soldier? How do soldiers celebrate the Special Day?
The History of Independence Day
On July 4, 1776, the thirteen colonies claimed their independence from England, an event which eventually led to the formation of the United States. Each year on July 4th, also known as Independence Day, Americans celebrate this historic event.
Thousands of soldiers have given their life to win the success of United States American Independence Day. This is historic event for Armed Forces.
Celebrate the Independence Day 2011
Fourth of July, Independence Day honors the birthday of the United States of America and the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776. It’s a day of picnics and patriotic parades, a night of concerts and fireworks, and a reason to fly the American flag.
Military Independence Day Parade, party, and concerts are important celebration events.
Soldiers also decorate their Independence Day Parties with the patriotic decorations, such as the patriotic lanterns, shooting star patriotic doormat, vintage ice bucket, shooting star patriotic wreath etc. These decorations are generally colored red, white, and blue, the colors of the American flag.
On this anniversary of America’s Declaration of Independence, every one proudly salutes the men and women of our armed forces by appropriate military Independence Day gifts.
Military Gifts for Independence Day Celebration
The best military gifts for Independence Day celebration are the American Flag-themed Gifts. There are suitable for Army, Air Force, and Navy etc.
- American Flagpole Kit — Flying an American flag on Fourth of July is a tradition, and military men or women are sure to appreciate an American flagpole kit. The kits include the flag, the pole and screws to mount it.
- Prepare patriotic treats and snacks with the shape of American flag or colored red, white, and blue, the colors of American flag.
- The American flag is full of symbolism that you can incorporate into military wardrobe. It is pleasure that wearing a star-spangled T-shirt with military jeans, or don a shoulder-to-knee flag dress.
- Crafters can get creative and make their own American flag-themed items. You can customize a crystal military plaque with the image of American flag at diyawards.com.
- Wooden flag — Wooden American flag can be stained to give an old, crafted look.
- Painted Pots — Purchase some plain clay pots and red, white and blue acrylic paints. Draw the American flag design onto the pot using a pencil and then paint the design.
- Jewelry — You can make a simple patriotic necklace by purchasing some plastic beads in red, white and blue.